Looking for help? Find answers to frequently asked questions about shopping at yestersen.
What can I find on yestersen?
yestersen is an e-commerce platform with unique design pieces from the past, such as furniture, lighting, decoration or electronic equipment. Vintage items (dated 1920–1990) are our core range, but you can also find:
- - antiques – authentic objects manufactured pre-1920.
- - contemporary objects – modern reissues of well-known designs from the past produced under licence of their creators, or contemporary items from independent designers and consistent with a vintage style.
Why is it worth buying on yestersen?
The days of digging through thousands of offers on auction platforms and visiting hundreds of offline stores in search of design gems are over. As is getting up on weekend mornings to visit flea markets. With us, you’ll find the best vintage pieces without having to leave your home.
In a nutshell, yestersen means:
- - curation: we select items from trusted vintage boutiques and carefully catalogue them
- - international pieces: design from every corner of the world
- - convenient shopping: a modern multiple-device platform, safe payments and returns up to 14 days after receipt of your item
Where do yestersen items come from?
We work with trusted, professional vintage boutiques that operate in Europe and bring design pieces from all over the world. Every item is handpicked by our experts. With each item we pay attention to all those aesthetics responsible for all the “oohs and aahs”, and to their condition, which indicates how long a life the vintage pieces will have.
How often do new items arrive?
Every single day. If you don’t want to miss out on the best of them, sign up for our Newsletter or follow the New Arrivals page.
It's the first time I'm buying vintage furniture online. What should I expect?
Most of our items have their own story, so they might show some wear-and-tear. Together with the sellers, we do our best to assess their condition properly and to make sure that all significant wear is recorded and described in detail.
Some items have been renovated. This prolongs their life, but doesn’t mean they look new.
Before buying, make sure you look closely at the pictures and read the item description. If you have any questions about its condition, dimensions or any other details important to you, contact us. If need be, we can also provide extra pictures.
How can I understand item condition?
Our furniture and accessories are from the past and we describe their condition today as follows:
- - New Old Stock: item from the past that has never been used
- - Renovated: after renovation, e.g. change of upholstery or refreshment of construction
- - Perfect: minimal wear, e.g. small, shallow scratches; an item that has been treated well, but doesn’t look ‘as new’
- - Good: some wear from regular use, e.g. abrasions, scratches, shallow cavities, small discolorations
- - Worn: significant wear, e.g. corrosion, chips, deep cavities and scratches, discolorations; this item has gone through a lot, but fulfils its function and can still serve
- - New: contemporarily manufactured to a design from, or inspired by, the past
Can I get extra information or item pictures?
Absolutely – let us know via chat or by mailing email@example.com, and we’ll try to get as many details as possible.
Can I reserve an item?
As most of our items are unique, single pieces, there is no possibility for reservation. First come, first vintage! ;)
How can I pay for my purchase?
You can pay by card or instant transfer. You will find more information about payments on the Delivery and payments page.
How does the delivery work?
The seller secures the item and sends it by postal service, courier or dedicated furniture courier. The carrier is provided with your contact data and will contact you if necessary to establish all delivery details. If an item doesn’t have a set delivery price, contact us for a shipping quotation.
You will find more about shipment on the Delivery and Payments page.
Is it possible to return items purchased on yestersen?
If the item that you’ve purchased doesn’t satisfy you, you can return it (at your own expense) within 14 days of delivery, through your User Panel. When the item arrives safe and sound at the seller’s, you will receive a refund for the item and the primary delivery.
The item turned out to be damaged or doesn't fit the description. Can I lodge a compliant?
Yes. It is necessary to examine the item in the presence of the courier and write a damage report. The lack of such a document may be the basis for your complaint being rejected by the seller. You can file a complaint through your User Panel.
Can I sell my items on yestersen?
If you run a vintage boutique and want to start selling with us, check the For sellers page.
I have another question and I need help!
You can contact us on our online chat – we answer from Monday to Sunday from 9:00 to 16:30 CET – or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wait a sec! Are you sure you want to change country of delivery?
Changing the delivery country to will remove the following items from cart because they are not available or don't have a fixed shipping cost. In order to add these products to cart again, please request a new shipping quote for the updated destination.
Following items will be removed from the cart: