You will take care of:
– Designing and implementing customer acquisition roadmap,
– Deploying performance and brand marketing initiatives and reporting their results,
– Establishing local partnerships and planning and executing PR activities to build brand awareness,
– Delivering sales growth via our B2B and channel sales programs,
– Driving vendor acquisition and activation plan,
– Aligning local business processes with the HQ,
– Maintaining a proactive relationship with Warsaw-based cross-functional teams: Marketing, Operations, Creatives, Curation and Technology,
– Building, managing and motivating a local team,
– Conducting quarterly business reviews,
– Gathering and analyzing competitor, industry and customer data.
– Proven track record in e-commerce business required (marketplace experience is a plus),
– Home&living or interior design sector experience is a huge plus,
– Bi-lingual in English and Spanish,
– Highly organised self-starter, resourceful and internet savvy,
– Spain-based and ready to travel to Warsaw on a monthly basis,
– Valid EU work permit.
– Work in an international and creative company that combines great design with the latest technology,
– Attractive employee discount on all our products,
– High degree of autonomy in a can-do environment.
– Work from our showroom apartment in Warsaw,
– Kitchen equipped to prepare meals plus free tea and the finest drip coffee,
– Open library with books and magazines about design.
– Work from Spain (preferably Madrid or Barcelona) and regular visits to our HQ in Warsaw,
– Full-time job,
– To apply, send a cover letter with your CV to karol[at]yestersen.com in an email titled “CM Spain.”
Wait a sec! Are you sure you want to change country of delivery?
Changing the delivery country to will remove the following items from cart because they are not available or don't have a fixed shipping cost. In order to add these products to cart again, please request a new shipping quote for the updated destination.
Following items will be removed from the cart: