Privacy and cookies policy
I. General information
- The administrator of personal data collected through the websites: www.yestersen.com, www.yestersen.pl and www.yestersen.es is Yestersen Sp. z.o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, address: 02-534 Warszawa, ul. Fałata 6/20, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000573487, VAT number: 5252628054, REGON number: 362421801. Data protection is performed in accordance with the requirements of the generally applicable law, in particular the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
- We respect your right to privacy and we care about data security. To this end, we use such measures as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, and personal data are stored on secure servers.
- Personal data provided in the contact form are treated as confidential and are not viewable to unauthorised persons.
II. Personal data administration
- Yestersen is the administrator of its customers' data. This means that if you have an Account on our website, we process such pieces of your data as name, last name, email address, phone number, address, IP address, company name and VAT number.
- Yestersen is also the administrator of newsletter subscribers.
- Personal data are processed:
- in accordance with legal regulations concerning the protection of personal data,
- in accordance with the implemented Policy of personal data security,
- within a scope and purpose necessary to sign, create, change or terminate the Agreement and properly implement the Services provided by electronic means,
- within a scope and purpose necessary to exercise legitimate interests (legally justified purposes), and the processing does not infringe upon the rights and liberty of the data subject;
- within a scope and purpose consistent with the consent granted by you upon signing up for the newsletter.
- Any data subject has the right to access, amend, delete or restrict the processing of the data, the right to object, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Contact with the personal data processing supervisor at Yestersen is available electronically by the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to process your data after the termination of the Agreement or the withdrawal of consent only in a scope necessary for potential claims procedures in court or if the provisions of national, EU or international law oblige us to retain the data.
- Deletion of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawal of consent or a lawful statement of objection to the processing of personal data.
- We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and access control in order to minimise the consequences of a potential data breach.
- To maintain, develop and analyse relationships with the Users as well as create statistics and marketing of products and services, Yestersen makes use of profiling based on the application of personal User data to assess some of their characteristics, in particular for the analysis or projection of aspects related to their personal preferences, interests, location or movement.
- Personal and operational data of the users may be disclosed to third-party entities, namely:
- Processors entrusted with personal data processing by YESTERESN on the basis of an appropriate contract.
- state and law enforcement authorities such as the police, prosecutor, courts or regulatory authorities – at their request, and only to the extent required by law or in order to protect the rights of YESTERSEN or the safety of YESTERSEN users, employees and resources;
- law firms and courts to enforce or execute a contract signed with the User;
- User data is by default not transferred outside the European Economic Area nor provided to international organisations. In case of providing the data to recipients in third-party countries, Yestersen will use the standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission which define the basic safety guarantees for User data.
- We strive to store personal data which are no longer used for as short a period as possible. However, please be advised that such a situation may occur for technological or operational reasons.
- Information collected concerns the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date, location and information sent to the website via a contact form.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how our websites are used in order to improve their functioning by providing more effective and seamless navigation. We monitor user information with special tools which record user behaviour on the website.
- Our website uses the following cookies:
- "essential" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services which require authentication within the website;
- cookies used for security purposes, e.g. to detect fraudulent authentication within the website;
- "performance" cookies used to collect information on how the pages of the website are used;
- "statistics" cookies, enabling the provision of anonymous statistical data that allow the service recepient to identify how their websites are used.
- The user can disable or restore cookies by changing their browser settings. Instructions on how to manage cookies are available in the software settings of the web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari).
- Additional personal data, such as the e-mail address, are stored only in places to which the user consented by completing a form. The aforementioned data are stored and used by us only to perform the indicated function.
- Deleting or disabling the cookies in the browser may result in incorrect operation of the Website and limited access to its various functions.
Wait a sec! Are you sure you want to change country of delivery?
Changing the delivery country to will remove the following items from cart because they are not available or don't have a fixed shipping cost. In order to add these products to cart again, please request a new shipping quote for the updated destination.
Following items will be removed from the cart: